Friday 31 May 2013

CLICK TRIP PROJECT SUSPENDED!

I am sorry to inform you all, but unfortunately Click Trip Project has been cancelled as the Google Ads account has been invalidated for "illegal clicks"
I am very disappointing and could not do anything. I apply for an appeal but was also denied so the account has been deactivated. As you may see, there is no more advertises in the blog.

This inconvenience makes my trip impossible, as I do not have any budget for the trip and I need to save some money because as you may know I will be heading to Australia soon and I will need to survive until I find a job there.

Anyway I want to thank you all for your support, your patience and your enthusiasm in Click Trip Project. It was good while it lasted. Thank you for spreading the world and make this utopia a little bit of real. I hope some day Click Trip Project could become true and share all that experience with you.
I am already looking for some alternatives to Google Adsense in order to keep with Click Trip Project, some ideas are other publishers providers or direct advertisement. I will keep you informed if there is any change in the status of Click Trip Project.

In the meanwhile I would like to inform you that my foot it is doing so much better and I have started my active life again. The day before yesterday I had my second paragliding lesson and tomorrow I will go for a little bit of climbing. So I will try to keep you informed if any good plan is coming over.

Again, thank you so much for all your help with Click Trip Project!


No comments :

Post a Comment