Saturday 16 November 2013

“I don't care what you say to me. I care what you share with me.” (Santosh Kalwar)

So now that I am catching up in the blog I'm going to update a little bit with some cool contents from last months:

First of all congratulate my friends at Bigote Films for their amazing last release and their first time appearing in a magazine
So just enjoy the video

I also have another friend who it is starting to spread his work around the world and may need some push. So feel free to check out his stuff and project and support him if you like his work!!

You can also check out what my actual job is and how much fun I am having in the website of the company:
And also if you are around Australia and you need some spot in this job, let me know and I'll get you recommended so you will have preference in the waiting list!

In the music and arts field I have to say that I have not had enough time to explore some new things in deep but I have a couple of names that you should definitely check it out:
-Mongol 800 (Japanese Rock Music)
-Michael Franti & Spearhead
-Muerdo (Paskual Kantero)

In the movies field I have been checking some Japanese stuff and I will recommend you specially the documentary:
-Jiro's Dream (about shushi makers)

As you may notice, now I am focused pretty much in saving some money and going surfing which is my new passion which keep me going, and because of that I have not so much stuff to research but I feel that new projects will come up soon as I am going back to Spain for Christmas and probably I will do some scouting here in OZ before going back!!


No comments :

Post a Comment